PDA

View Full Version : Buster :: 1996 Alfa Romeo 145

jimpey762
12-01-13, 19:13
Buster :: 2013 Alfa Romeo 145 (2013-01-12 19:13:57)

Steve Webb
12-01-13, 20:30
Enough of the teasing, where are the pics? :)

alfa155chris
12-01-13, 21:20
Here you go some photos

Engine, box, all the front suspension with lowering springs and omp shocks bolted in. Fuel lines and pump in. Exhaust cut and welded then bolted up. Gear lever and tunnel fitted. Rear lowering springs and omp shocks fitted then 20vt wheels bolted on.
Will the interior is removed and have started working out how to mount the bucket seats.
Fitted the 20vt throttle cable, water pipes going to the heater matrix and brake servo vacuum pipe. Cam belt kit turned up this afternoon with new shorter alternator belt.
Aircon pump removed and my mod is done for alternator.
Fitted the omp shocks and springs on the coupe hubs.
Sorted all the intercooler and pipes out as were in the White widey boot.
Cut wiring loom apart and removed what isn't need

Steve Webb
13-01-13, 10:09
Thats one hell of a socket extension in the 3rd pic. Something really hard to get to or didn't you fancy bending down?

It reminds me of the setup needed to get to one of the starter motor bolts on the Fiat 124 Spider. It went Socket > UJ > 12" extension > UJ > 12" extension > Ratchet. All from underneath the car.

wrinx
13-01-13, 10:28
A bit like playing with one of these...

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/240044364/Plastic_Snake_Toy_Snake_Plastic_Animal_Toys.jpg

wrinx

jimpey762
13-01-13, 18:44
Here you go some photos

Engine, box, all the front suspension with lowering springs and omp shocks bolted in. Fuel lines and pump in. Exhaust cut and welded then bolted up. Gear lever and tunnel fitted. Rear lowering springs and omp shocks fitted then 20vt wheels bolted on.
Will the interior is removed and have started working out how to mount the bucket seats.
Fitted the 20vt throttle cable, water pipes going to the heater matrix and brake servo vacuum pipe. Cam belt kit turned up this afternoon with new shorter alternator belt.
Aircon pump removed and my mod is done for alternator.
Fitted the omp shocks and springs on the coupe hubs.
Sorted all the intercooler and pipes out as were in the White widey boot.
Cut wiring loom apart and removed what isn't need
Well earned respected member of the year!

Steve Webb
13-01-13, 19:29
A bit like playing with one of these...

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/240044364/Plastic_Snake_Toy_Snake_Plastic_Animal_Toys.jpg

wrinx

The trick is electrical tape around the UJs, makes it all less floppy. (Ouu err missus:gayx: )

Steve Webb
13-01-13, 19:30
Well earned respected member of the year!

Well I hope you dropped a few reputation points his way. :thumb: