PDA

View Full Version : 155 Q4 sensor

Lukasz A.
04-10-12, 13:13
Hello there :)

I'm looking for information about this sensor but I can not find anything. Anyone know what it is and what it does?

Thanks for the replies:)

Lukas

Brul(tm)
04-10-12, 14:07
This is the pressure sensor to control the waterspray on the intercooler.
I believe that from 0.6 bar and up the circuit is closed and thus the pumps are on.

Lukasz A.
04-10-12, 14:33
You are saying that with the pressure of 0.6 circuit is closed so when the water cycle turns because I admit that I did not understand the last sentence.

Thanks a lot buddy. I knew that here I will find the answer.

Steve Webb
04-10-12, 14:54
When the sensor sees 0.6bar at the plenum, the switch part of it closes and activates a relay which powers up the 2 pumps attached to the water bag in the boot.
There is an indepth article about the waterspray system on the website.

Lukasz A.
04-10-12, 15:17
Thx Steve :)

Steve I am Polish and my English still needs to learn how to begin writing a shortcut even google translate does not help me ;)
Now I understand the principle of operation of the system. Thanks again:)

Steve Webb
06-10-12, 09:15
Don't worry about the language or using Google Translate, I'm sure we will be able to understand you fine.
And if you do have a problem, just post it up in Polish, I'm sure there are others on the forum who can translate it for you.

Suzumushi
06-10-12, 09:53
Don't worry about the language or using Google Translate, I'm sure we will be able to understand you fine.
And if you do have a problem, just post it up in Polish, I'm sure there are others on the forum who can translate it for you.

With all the english knowledge :)

regards

ws