PDA

View Full Version : Feature: Members garages.

Steve Webb
01-07-12, 11:10
For all our new members, and those who haven't yet made use of this feature, I thought I had better outline what is required to create your own personal garage on the forum.

All you need to do is go to the menu bar at the top of the page , just beneath the main logo, click on 'Garage' and then click on 'My Garage' this will open up a new page, on the right hand side of this page will be a button saying 'Add Vehicle'

Once you click on this you will go to one of your 5 garage slots, here you can add details and pictures of your car. As soon as you are happy with the garage and you submit it, a new thread will be created here with all the details, that people can comment on.

Its as easy as that, and each one of you has 5 garage slots meaning you can add upto 5 different cars. Please feel free to add whatever cars you have, the more different types of car in the garage the more interesting it is.

For every car that you add to your garage, a thread will be created in "The Forum Garage' section of the forum.

Its as easy as that.

vantastic
19-09-12, 21:58
Can we have a bigger garage? and are 2 door cars ok?

Steve Webb
19-09-12, 22:11
Yes to both, I've just increased the number of cars you can have in your garage, and 2 door cars are fine.

vantastic
19-09-12, 23:18
Yes to both, I've just increased the number of cars you can have in your garage, and 2 door cars are fine.

:thumbsup: 10 should be enough for now:lol-030:

Steve Webb
20-09-12, 08:59
Well for most people 10 would be fine. For you, well it might last a couple of months. ;)

vantastic
21-09-12, 01:54
Well for most people 10 would be fine. For you, well it might last a couple of months. ;)

That long... on 9 now :lol-030: