PDA

View Full Version : Bad weather.

Steve Webb
29-06-12, 20:12
Anyone have car related issues with yesterdays unseasonable weather? I've just got off the phone with my dad and his car is going to need a trip to the body shop as it was caught outside of the garage during the hail storm. Apparently the hail stones were the size of golf balls!!

alfa155chris
29-06-12, 20:22
Yes it was bad yesterday. My mate marc v6 now has front, rear screens smashed, roof and bonnet got damaged.
We were looking at the house that we are moving too.
I was lucky as we had towed the 155 20vt project up to leicester in the morning.

Suzumushi
29-06-12, 21:33
Anyone have car related issues with yesterdays unseasonable weather? I've just got off the phone with my dad and his car is going to need a trip to the body shop as it was caught outside of the garage during the hail storm. Apparently the hail stones were the size of golf balls!!

I tought that You are Steve in france, and in Paris was extreamly hot yesterday, at least for me, but really nice rain showers today.

regards

w

Steve Webb
29-06-12, 21:41
I tought that You are Steve in france, and in Paris was extreamly hot yesterday, at least for me, but really nice rain showers today.

regards

w

I am in France, but my parents live in the Midlands of the UK. My Mum was out shopping during the hail storm, and their 2010 BMW now has lots of dents all over. Dads not that bothered as the insurance will cover the damage, but its a pain in the ass none the less.

Evodelta
30-06-12, 12:33
Just lots of rain and dust blown over from the Sahara, no matter how much money you got or how many Ferraris you own the weathers still gonna get ya!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/Deltona_II/Temp/CE.jpg