PDA

View Full Version : Its the little things.......

Steve Webb
19-03-12, 20:30
...that put a smile on your face sometimes.

Since moving to France there has only really been one thing that I've missed, and thats a KFC. There just aren't any around here.

But I've just looked online and less than 5 mins away from where I'm picking up the GTV is a KFC drive-through. Result, its been over 8 years since I last had one and I'm almost as excited about the KFC as I am about the car.

On a similar note, I once spotted JK from Jamiroquai and his purple Diablo at the KFC at the end of my road when I lived in Shepherds Bush. Fact!

AlfaJack
19-03-12, 21:46
McDs every time over a KFC for me although the missus does try and drag me to the KFC near work every now and again.
I don't think wrinx will approve :lol:

You don't find your way back to the UK too often then!

Steve Webb
19-03-12, 22:21
The French apparently love Mc Ds, there are loads over here. Must be something about KFC they don't like as they are few and far between.

And I don't get back to the UK much at all, just a handful of times really. Most of the time its just transiting airports so all I get to see is the inside of Gatwick airport and the inside of an airport hotel.

wrinx
19-03-12, 22:42
McDs every time over a KFC for me although the missus does try and drag me to the KFC near work every now and again.
I don't think wrinx will approve :lol:

Too right... :vomit::vomit::vomit:

wrinx

Steve Webb
20-03-12, 08:34
Too right... :vomit::vomit::vomit:

wrinx

Not a fan of mechanically reclaimed meat then Wrinx?

Remember when it says 100% beef, all that means is they have used every part of the cow, eyeballs, tendons, balls etc...
:thumb:

wrinx
20-03-12, 08:41
Yuergh...afraid I'm vegetarian so not a fan of meat.

wrinx

Steve Webb
20-03-12, 18:03
I do try to go vegetarian a couple of days a week, but you will never prise that bacon sandwich out of my hand first thing on a Saturday.

wrinx
20-03-12, 21:13
I have fond memories of B&T sandwiches on a Saturday....

wrinx