PDA

View Full Version : We're Back!

Steve Webb
30-01-12, 20:15
Right after all the messing about over the last week, everything is sorted and we are running with a new hosting company.
If you spot anything not functioning correctly, please speak up and let me know. I think I've covered most things but there are bound to be a couple of teething problems.

Also there is a special treat for all of our Dutch members. Over the past week I have been uploading a whole load of Dutch magazine articles covering everything from 155 road tests, to race reports and tests of classic cars.
So please take a moment and take a look at the magazine section of the website.
There are also a couple of new English language articles as well.

Cheers for your patience.

Suzumushi
31-01-12, 00:09
Right after all the messing about over the last week, everything is sorted and we are running with a new hosting company.
If you spot anything not functioning correctly, please speak up and let me know.

some of posts in threads are missing, probably due some lack in database synchronization.

anyway good to have forum back :)

regards

Suzumushi

Steve Webb
31-01-12, 11:13
Thanks for pointing that out, I still have access to the old database so will get on there and bring the missing posts across if I can.

Steve Webb
02-02-12, 08:43
Hi all,

I noticed last night that there was a problem uploading pics to the garage area. I've sorted out the problem now so you should all be able to add pics and update your own personal garages.

Cheers

Steve Webb
07-02-12, 18:53
Just spotted another problem with attachments, should be sorted out now, but let me know if you can't add attachments or can't see them.