PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year.

Steve Webb
01-01-12, 19:16
So its finally 2012 and the 20th anniversary of the introduction of the 155. God it makes me feel old that its been that long, I can remember when it was launched. Hell, I can even remember when the 75 was launched.

Last year was the best ever year for the site and forum, lots of new members and a vast amount of new information for us to host. So much infact, its time to start looking for some extra storage.
Thanks go out to all of you for making all of that possible.

So heres hoping that 2012 is good year for you all, and all your cars and keep an eye out for a couple of things I've got planned for this special anniversary year.

Happy new year everybody.

Steve

wrinx
01-01-12, 20:14
Happy New Year to you too...and all forum members :)

...the 20th anniversary of the introduction of the 155.

It is, I've made a resolution to get my Q4 fixed and ready for the UK celebrations I'm sorting for June :cool:

wrinx

Suzumushi
01-01-12, 22:56

It is, I've made a resolution to get my Q4 fixed and ready for the UK celebrations I'm sorting for June :cool:

wrinx

of course You know that most of new years resolutions are not fulfilled,
wish You best luck anyway in it

and happy new year to all of You,

ps. Steve let me know what is needed, meaby i can help

fochista
02-01-12, 11:41
So its finally 2012 and the 20th anniversary of the introduction of the 155. God it makes me feel old that its been that long, I can remember when it was launched.

Holy shit, you are right. :eek: I suppressed it a little bit, because my Q4 becomes 20 years in 2013. :lol:

I remember the launch, too. It was NOT some kind of "love at first sight" for me. I took some time... but since "DTM'93" till now it is :love-001:.

Happy new year to all of you!!!

Best regards, Martin

magooagain
02-01-12, 17:23
Happy New Year everyone. Well done Steve & co.

JBSOUND
02-01-12, 17:53
of course You know that most of new years resolutions are not fulfilled,

It's no big deal if you don't fulfill New Year resolutions, there is more important to have new projects and dreams to inspire your life and keep your mind active.

Happy New Year and thank you everybody, you have a very nice forum here.
:thumbsup:

AlfaJack
02-01-12, 19:04
Happy New Year to all.
One of my targets is to get the Q4 rubbed down and polished up - it is taking me an awful long time!!!

biggie_
02-01-12, 23:22
Happy New Year to all!
for this new year I hope to get my illusion in the car again, is still damaged by lack of funds, and revisit the forum as before. Best regards to everyone! ;)

Steve Webb
03-01-12, 19:45

wrinx

Second you on that wrinx, determined to get the Q4 back road legal this year.