PDA

View Full Version : alfa 155 q4 for sale

kiss my alfa
30-12-11, 14:04
alfa 155 q4 limited edition 2.0 16v turbo four wheel drive green cloverleaf. sold

wrinx
30-12-11, 14:49
Welcome to the forum :)

Afraid you'll not get ?3k in this country for that car, perhaps as little as ?2-2.5k...best to try selling it in Europe imho...particularly if you've been offered €6k for it!

For ?6k in the UK it would have to be immaculate.

wrinx

kiss my alfa
30-12-11, 16:09
ok thank you m8 think it will be staying in italy then cheers again

Steve Webb
30-12-11, 16:12
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Afraid I have to agree with Wrinx, the market for Q4s in the UK is almost non existent and this is reflected in the price they reach.
I seem to recall an immaculate one for sale a year or so back for less than €6k.

France is an option as the used car market here is much stronger than the UK. Germany is also a good bet. Try advertising it on mobile.de

kiss my alfa
30-12-11, 17:56
thanks for the advice will try cheers

Steve Webb
30-12-11, 17:59
On the subject of advice, you might have wanted to pump that tyre up before taking the pic. Especially is you are punting the car as very well looked after.:icon_wink:

Just my 2p :welcome:

kiss my alfa
30-12-11, 18:22
the car has not been used in a couple of months its at the garage being serviced today so wont be a problem cheers

kiss my alfa
31-12-11, 16:00
also had a total engine rebuild in march 2011 costing just under 3000 euros done less than 1000km since

Steve Webb
31-12-11, 17:52
Hi,

before I say anything else, I'm gonna try and be constructive here, as well as playing devils advocate.

I tend to (over)read between the lines of car adverts, and as it stands at the moment, there are a few things about the cars history that would have me asking questions.

From your advert
March 2011 : Engine rebuild

March - December : 1000 km and 3 months off the road

December 200 : Car for sale

Now I could be totally wrong but to me that sounds like the engine was rebuilt, after which the car was used for a short time until another problem \ issue with the rebiuld came to light. At which point the car was taken off the road. And 3 months later its up for sale.

Now I could be totally wrong about all of this, but the recent history of the car does bring up questions in my mind.

kiss my alfa
03-01-12, 00:26
sold the car now did run spot on. engine was perfect had it serviced and the guy who rebuilt the engine bought it. only reason for selling it was i bought lancia delta integrale evo2 and it didnt get used.

Steve Webb
06-01-12, 22:26
I wasn't being funny with my comments, just playing devil's advocate! Congrats on selling the car, especially if it was for the €6k.