PDA

View Full Version : Wanted :Right hand electric mirror

AlfaJack
23-10-11, 20:39
Any colour will do :)

fochista
24-10-11, 07:45
Hi!

Pobably I have one left on my attic. I'll have a look at the evening...

Cheers, Martin

AlfaJack
24-10-11, 09:17
Many thanks!

fochista
25-10-11, 00:07
Hi Jack!

I found this one...
It's repaired "professionally"...
Anyway it seems to work and when the mirror is attached you can't see it.
But I haven't tried it on the car. And I don't know if the heating and the electric operation works fine.

Would you like to have it? Or are you looking for a "perfect one"?

Cheers, Martin

AlfaJack
25-10-11, 00:20
I will PM you. Thanks.

Steve Webb
25-10-11, 09:46
Did someone kindly remove your wing mirror when driving past then Jack?

AlfaJack
25-10-11, 10:03
Did someone kindly remove your wing mirror when driving past then Jack?

It has been swiped but the bracket survived.
The electrics don't work on it and it looks a bit ropey.

I did buy a new one by eBay from Italy. Had a hell of a time getting it here. In the end I had to get it sent to Milan where Flight on 155.org lives. He bought it over for me. Communicating via Google translate doesn't actually work that well.

Although it was brand new it wasn't all that good, the plate that bears against the car was loose so repaired that but upon fitting the other day I noticed it bowed out and didn't look too nice, I tried to correct it and put a crack in it. Also, it was a manual version (never use eBay when tired) which I had to adapt and tuck the mechanism inside so I didn't need a new interior trim bit.

All in all, best keep it as a bad spare and get another.:thinking-011::thinking-011:

Steve Webb
25-10-11, 19:17
It has been swiped but the bracket survived.
The electrics don't work on it and it looks a bit ropey.

I did buy a new one by eBay from Italy. Had a hell of a time getting it here. In the end I had to get it sent to Milan where Flight on 155.org lives. He bought it over for me. Communicating via Google translate doesn't actually work that well.

Although it was brand new it wasn't all that good, the plate that bears against the car was loose so repaired that but upon fitting the other day I noticed it bowed out and didn't look too nice, I tried to correct it and put a crack in it. Also, it was a manual version (never use eBay when drunk) which I had to adapt and tuck the mechanism inside so I didn't need a new interior trim bit.

All in all, best keep it as a bad spare and get another.:thinking-011::thinking-011:

There, fixed it for you. :thumbsup:

Xti
26-10-11, 08:32
Oh Jack..I'm trying everyday to learn English language better and better but you're confusing me now :unsure:. Thanks for the update, Steve.

bravo155ts
12-01-12, 12:40
I am also looking for a unit - right hand side.

Some twat actually side swiped me during a traffic jam. He paid but no amount of money could get me a replacement on this side of the world.