PDA

View Full Version : Posting details of your cars.

Steve Webb
01-08-11, 22:01
Just a quick note, if you are going to start a thread about your car, why not think about adding it to the garage instead.
For every car that you add to your garage, a thread is automatically started in the forum garage forum. You can post in this thread as with any other thread on the forum.

Presenting your car in this way will make it easier to keep everyone updated about what you have been upto.

Thanks everyone.

fochista
29-11-11, 11:25
Hi Steve!

I'm going to start such a thread...
Do you mean, that I should not start a new thread here in the media suite and post the details and pics all in "my Q4 Garage thread" instead?

Have I got it right? :loco:

Thanks in advance!

Saluti, Martin

Steve Webb
29-11-11, 18:08
Hi Martin,

when you add a car to the garage it automatically creates the thread in the "Garage thread" , you can add more than 1 car to your garage as well.
If you want to start a new thread in the media forum for your car then feel free to as well.

fochista
30-11-11, 00:33
Hi Martin,

when you add a car to the garage it automatically creates the thread in the "Garage thread" , you can add more than 1 car to your garage as well.

Yes, I know... I will add my 166 soon.

If you want to start a new thread in the media forum for your car then feel free to as well.

OK. I asked because I've seen threads like "My Q4" in the media forum. But I will try it and add some actual projects in the garage forum, to my Q4 thread...

Best regards, Martin

Steve Webb
03-12-11, 22:42
Hi Martin,

the garage feature of the forum is recently new, thats why there are threads about projects in the media forum.

I'm not bothered about threads all over the place, but its nice to have the garage forum where there are only details about members cars.

fochista
13-12-11, 22:55
Hi Martin,

the garage feature of the forum is recently new, thats why there are threads about projects in the media forum.

I'm not bothered about threads all over the place, but its nice to have the garage forum where there are only details about members cars.

Hi Steve!

All clear now. Just wanted to know if I got it right. I got it right. :)

Best regards, Martin

bravo155ts
13-01-12, 00:59
Still having problems in the garage section?

Varypodaros
13-01-12, 10:45
at the forum's garage, can we post 155s non Q4?

JBSOUND
13-01-12, 15:48

If you watch the cars published there, you'll find a couple of non Q4 cars, including my 155 V6.... :wink:

Steve Webb
13-01-12, 16:47

Yep no problem at all with non Q4 cars. Well when the garage is working correctly.

Steve Webb
13-01-12, 21:14
The garage is working again now, please feel free to add your cars guys.

Steve Webb
18-01-12, 21:00
Just a polite request chaps. Any chance when you add your car to the garage, you could add at least 1 pic of it. Saves having a blank garage of the week on the front page.

Thanks all :)