PDA

View Full Version : The news pages.

Steve Webb
29-06-11, 23:06
This is just a quick poll to see if you use the news pages on the main website, and if you do you find the stories that I post up there useful.

The News Pages (http://www.berlinasportivo.com/pages/news.php)

Gonna make it a poll so you can all stay anonymous if you wish, but please feel free to offer any suggestions.

Cheers

AlfaJack
30-06-11, 11:48
To be honest my shortcut takes me straight to the forums new posts.

Brul(tm)
30-06-11, 12:45
To be honest my shortcut takes me straight to the forums new posts.

+1

For me, the forum is where the interesting stuf happens ;)
I guess there's not much news around our cars we drive or the used techniques. :blush:

Regards,
Marc

Steve Webb
30-06-11, 20:27
+1

I guess there's not much news around our cars we drive or the used techniques. :blush:

Regards,
Marc

Exactly the reason I've been posting up news stories that revolve around the Italian marques as a whole. Along with some humorous stuff.

Its a sort of one stop shop for all your Italian car related news.

AlfaJack
01-07-11, 00:28
The ticker will help a lot to keep up for those like us who don't link to the Homepage.

Steve Webb
01-07-11, 10:19
Any other views on the ticker?

So far I've got rss feeds from the website news page, F1\Ferrari and the WRC, if anyone has any other suggestions for feeds, please let me know.

Marku60
03-07-11, 19:02
to be honest I haven't really used the news pages in the short time that I have been a member, but having just followed your link to them there's some good stuff. Thanks for all the hard work in making all this happen. I wlll certainly access the news pages more in future.