PDA

View Full Version : New manifold

Integrale
16-06-11, 22:40
New manifold is on his way in :lol:, still some isues with fitting of turbo... The orginal recaro seats is dressed up with new real leather. Last the intercooler is on his way to me.

Leif

Q4Jan
17-06-11, 06:48
Nice intercooler, is it ment for the original place?

Steve Webb
17-06-11, 08:55
That looks like its coming together nicely. Love to see a pic of the seats when they are all in place.

Integrale
17-06-11, 15:38
Yes its IC for the standar place Jan. I allready have the seats in the car, I should made a thread on the project but my english grammer is way to bad :tongue-007:
And Steve you can see your pressure switch on the second picture if you look closely :thumbsup:

magooagain
17-06-11, 20:48
Where did you get you're manifold from please ?

Integrale
17-06-11, 20:53
Where did you get you're manifold from please ?

From Paul on EVOcorner he have some spares still, its need a little bit grinding and the fleng is not 100% flat but for this money its fantastic

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/login/login.aspx?webtag=dflogin&seamlesswebtag=http%3a%2f%2fforums.delphiforums.co m%2fdir-app%2fPTLogin2002.aspx%3fRealmCredentialsRequired% 3dMemberRequired%26webtag%3devoforum%26destURL%3dh ttp%253a%252f%252fforums.delphiforums.com%252fn%25 2fmb%252fmessage.asp%253fwebtag%253devoforum%2526m sg%253d25419.166%2526search%253dy

biggie_
17-06-11, 22:53
Ummmm looking very good that Recaro seats, congrats ;)

Can you tell me where you bought the intercooler and the price if its posible?

Integrale
18-06-11, 07:24
Ummmm looking very good that Recaro seats, congrats ;)

Can you tell me where you bought the intercooler and the price if its posible?

The intercooler came from a friend of jNk on this forum. I have'nt recived it yet, this is picture I got from the builder. The price was around half of what they charge in Norway. Ask jNk for more info or see under the thread Intercooler in Q4 tecnical section. I think there was a price "sugestion"

jNk
18-06-11, 15:46
The intercooler came from a friend of Xti on this forum. I have'nt recived it yet, this is picture I got from the builder. The price was around half of what they charge in Norway. Ask Xti for more info or see under the thread Intercooler in Q4 tecnical section. I think there was a price "sugestion"
After several months of PM-ing, do you really mix me up with Xti or incidentally he also knows my friend who made you the IC ? :D :lol: :P

Anyway, thats a custom made IC, 4cm wider and 4cm taller but still fit in the OE place. If I remember correctly the price is in the 200-250 Euro range.

Xti
19-06-11, 09:56
After several months of PM-ing, do you really mix me up with Xti or incidentally he also knows my friend who made you the IC ? :D :lol: :P

:rofl: Just saw myself involved but that's OK, it's good to have friends.

ps: nice manifold, tried to access the link but didn't work so far.

Cheers,
C.

Integrale
19-06-11, 23:04
Sorry sorry JNK, my head was in another plase. It was you not Xti :huhsign:
I have changed it now. To access the link you need to be a member, search for Evocorner and you will find it or mybe you know it allready?

biggie_
20-06-11, 22:20
The intercooler came from a friend of jNk on this forum. I have'nt recived it yet, this is picture I got from the builder. The price was around half of what they charge in Norway. Ask jNk for more info or see under the thread Intercooler in Q4 tecnical section. I think there was a price "sugestion"

Thanks a lot for the reply, as i'm in the process of rebuild my Q4, i'll wait patiently to read your impresions ;)

Integrale
07-07-11, 23:34
The finnaly price for the IC was 250Euros, its now paied and on his way to me, so when the summer hollydays are over i will start completing the car.