PDA

View Full Version : Alfa 155 Q4 drivetrain

ChironWSC
24-05-11, 22:29
I am looking for a 155 Q4 gearbox and rear diff. I could do with other bits prop shaft etc but main parts are the gear box and rear diff I cant make them lol. Does any one have a gearbox and rear diff for sale or know of anyone breaking a 155 q4 or Lancia Dedra Integrale??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Steve Webb
24-05-11, 22:45
Hi there and welcome to the forum, I think there are a few people on here with the parts you need. Can't remember who at the moment though.
Another place to look though is German ebay, there always seems to be bits from Q4s being broken on there. The only problem being that they want a fortune for them and don't like shipping outside of Germany.

Good luck with your hunt.

ChironWSC
25-05-11, 23:15
Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply. I did check German ebay few days ago I will keep checking. Hopefully some of the guys with parts will read this soon.

colibry
27-05-11, 20:00
how much are u willing to pay for working Q4 but its only good for parts. i keep turbine becouse its brand new. If u give me good price im willing to sell it. Its located in Slovenia in Ljubljana main city.

ChironWSC
29-05-11, 00:14
Hi

Thanks for the reply. I am not looking for the complete car. I have no need for the bits other than gearbox and diff. Plus getting the car to the UK where I am based would be very expensive. If you are interested in breaking the car I would be very interested in the gearbox and rear diff.