PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Kathmandu

Marku60
15-05-11, 11:14
Hi everyone,
I'm currently located in Nepal - not too many Italian cars of any sort here although Fiat have opened a showroom - I might have to go down to see what they are selling although I will be moving from here this summer so won't be buying.
I hope to move to Taiwan next Spring and will be keen to meet up with any Italian car fans over there - if anyone is a member of this forum please get in touch.
I have owned a number of cars which I guess would be included here, including Alfas: Sud, 33, 75 3 litre, 164 and Giulia Super. I love the Giulia era cars and my 75 was great, but I have to admit that the modern cars are such incredible value for money now.
Very best wishes from Kathmandu,
Mark

Steve Webb
15-05-11, 13:58
Hi, and welcome to the forum, we do get some visitors from Taiwan and the far east, not sure how often they stop by though.
Interesting part of the world you are in.

AlfaJack
15-05-11, 20:02
Welcome to the forum Mark :)

Marku60
17-05-11, 13:38
Thanks for the welcome chaps, and very best wishes from British Gurkhas in Kathmandu!
Mark

Steve Webb
18-05-11, 08:11
Thanks for the welcome chaps, and very best wishes from British Gurkhas in Kathmandu!
Mark
:bowdown:

Big respect goes out to you guys, and its not just because of the big scary knives!