PDA

View Full Version : Waterbag needed.

Steve Webb
06-05-11, 13:28
Do any of you know of an intercooler spray waterbag available anywhere. Just had a email from someone needing one.

Obviously not available new from Alfa anymore, so has anyone got one tucked away anywhere?

Cheers

Brul(tm)
06-05-11, 18:47
Those waterbags are horrble..... :blush:
If you put to much water in them, they will burst open. I think it's better to look for some other solution to store the water in.

I used an platisc can from the mineral water dispensers. Be carefull with what you put in te trunk. Before you know it, you need to feed the fish :rofl:

Regards,
Marc

Steve Webb
06-05-11, 19:28
Those waterbags are horrble..... :blush:
If you put to much water in them, they will burst open. I think it's better to look for some other solution to store the water in.

I used an platisc can from the mineral water dispensers. Be carefull with what you put in te trunk. Before you know it, you need to feed the fish :rofl:

Regards,
Marc

:nahnahna:

Not for me, someone was in contact looking for one. I use a 5 litre fuel can for the water. Tucks in nicely behind the spare wheel.

But you are right, get a leak and you will be growing mushrooms in the boot. Dark, wet and nice and warm above the exhaust. Perfect conditions!

Xti
08-05-11, 19:20
Hi, Steve!
I think I got one but to be sure I will take a look next days through the garage. I will let you know as soon asap, thanks.

Cheers,
Cristian.

Steve Webb
10-05-11, 07:39
Cheers, that would be great if you have.

Xti
12-05-11, 11:32
Here it is, Steve. Sorry for the delay.

I've also filled it with water and wait but no leaks at all.
Just that one "hook" is missing !!!

Some pics for the forum too...