PDA

View Full Version : Hammond vs Integrale

Steve Webb
24-03-11, 18:26
There is an interesting pictorial article about the Delta Integrale on the topgear website, about how Hammond got his arse kicked by one. Only short so worth a quick look.

Hammond vs Integrale (http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/hammond-driving-icons-lancia-2011-03-23)

wrinx
24-03-11, 19:32
I'd love one of those :cool:

I'm sure it's obvious or been discussed before...how come they have 215bhp but the Q4 only has 192bhp?

Guessing it's just a different map...?

wrinx

Steve Webb
24-03-11, 19:39
I'd love one of those :cool:

I'm sure it's obvious or been discussed before...how come they have 215bhp but the Q4 only has 192bhp?

Guessing it's just a different map...?

wrinx

Different inlet manifold, intercooler, exhaust, and so on.

I think we get more torque though. :thumbsup:

Xti
26-03-11, 21:39
About 12 years ago I wanted to buy one. But failed that time, maybe I was too young and pennyless. That was the beggining of my 155Q4 story, even I didn't realised at that time.

I simply love these cars! But who doesn't ?!
Great cars....

Steve Webb
27-03-11, 11:03
Back when I was looking for a replacement for my old 2.0ts I looked at a Grale, Mazda RX7 and the Q4. Because I didn't have a garage back then I didn't want anything too flash so managed to track down a Q4. I'm glad now that I did as I would probably have exited the road backwards in an RX7 and had the Grale stolen, or bankrupted me.

Integrale
28-03-11, 00:35
Back when I was looking for a replacement for my old 2.0ts I looked at a Grale, Mazda RX7 and the Q4. Because I didn't have a garage back then I didn't want anything too flash so managed to track down a Q4. I'm glad now that I did as I would probably have exited the road backwards in an RX7 and had the Grale stolen, or bankrupted me.

Bankrupted???? I had a EVO2 for 2 years and its one of the best bay I ever have done. Expensive to bay but the marked value is stable and it was running without any problem :love-001:

Steve Webb
28-03-11, 08:06
Yes, but your Grale looks very very nice, the ones i was looking at and were in my budget needed work doing on them, and as you know once you start 1 job, another 2 or 3 things pop up that need doing as well.