PDA

View Full Version : Magazine articles.

Steve Webb
10-02-11, 11:05
Hi everyone, I am currently in the middle of a large revamp of the website and am looking for new magazine articles.
If you have any scanned magazine articles that you think our members would be interested in, please send them through to me at steve@berlinasportivo.com and I will add them to the new site.

Steve

wrinx
10-02-11, 23:38
Think I've got the Twinspark engine feature from Car Mechanics....do you have that?

Think there's a few on www.alfa155.co.uk you could probably "borrow" with a credit :)

wrinx

Steve Webb
26-02-11, 22:01
Sorted and uploaded another 5 magazine articles this evening, some in German this time, they can all be found in the 155 race section.
Also if anyone can translate the German articles into English please give me a shout, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

Steve Webb
26-02-11, 22:03
Think I've got the Twinspark engine feature from Car Mechanics....do you have that?

Think there's a few on www.alfa155.co.uk you could probably "borrow" with a credit :)

wrinx

Nope, don't have the Twinspark issue, can you get that over to me, be nice to get hold of an article in English, all the ones I'm sorting at the moment are in Spanish or German.

wrinx
27-02-11, 02:16
Will have a look :)

wrinx

Steve Webb
02-07-11, 22:19
Just uploaded another Q4 comparison article this evening, this time its between 1995 cars, so both widebodied. Oh and its in Spanish.
Contains some 'interesting' cornering shots.

Q4 / 2.0 16v comparison (http://www.berlinasportivo.com/magazinejpg/_Autosport.php)

wrinx
02-07-11, 22:27
Oops, forgot to look for the article :oops:

wrinx