PDA

View Full Version : Rarities

Steve Webb
05-02-11, 16:39
What rarities have you seen out and about recently? Not necessarily rare when they were in production, but rare now.
I spotted an Alfasud 1.5 Ti out in town this week, not concours but not too scruffy either, I did a double take as I cannot remember the last time I saw one out on the roads.

There is also a standard 1.3 Delta parked on the road locally, and a couple of old boys still run around town in original Fiat 500s .

I guess it must be down to the lack of salt on the roads in winter.

wrinx
05-02-11, 20:28
Saw a 155 one the road, Monday I think....very rare round here!

Also this week...(all the classics must be coming out!) a Lotus Esprit that I see occassionally on the way home from work; and some American saloon with "Sheriff" plastered all over it and flashing lights! :lol:

wrinx

Steve Webb
07-02-11, 09:05
Still quite a few 155s on the road down here, even a couple of 33s and 75s in regular use.

I even spotted an XR3i drive past the end of the drive yesterday!

jNk
07-02-11, 22:04
Saw an Arna yesterday down the road where my mechanic lives. The 3-door hatchback was in a good condition for her age :)

Steve Webb
06-03-11, 21:52
Got followed by an original Fiat 500 yesterday, nice looking white one driven by an old boy in a flat cap.
And today there was a lhd Triumph GT6 parked up in town. Pretty rare beast over here.

wrinx
06-03-11, 23:57
Spotted an Integrale going the other way today...can't remember the last time I saw one outside of a car show :cool:

wrinx

jNk
08-03-11, 18:15
The Integrale is a rare beast here too but I've seen one 2 months ago in near mint condition :

Steve Webb
18-03-11, 09:54
Been driving past a parked up 75 recently, looks to be in pretty nice condition and I only noticed last week that its a Turbo. Must resist the temptation to go take a closer look.

Steve Webb
27-03-11, 11:41
I almost had the full house of small Fiats on Friday, saw both a 126 and 127 out on the roads. The driver of the 127 was having fun as it was being thrown around at speed down the back roads.