PDA

View Full Version : Feature: Members Googlemaps

Steve Webb
03-12-10, 13:38
Hi all,

just to let you know I've just implemented a Googlemaps addon that will allow you to put a marker at your home location so we can all see where each other is.
you can also add in a url to a home page if you wish.

You can find a link to the map at the bottom of the sidebar on the forum main page. Or you can jump directly to the page HERE (http://forum.berlinasportivo.com/vbgooglemapme.php)

Any problems please let me know.

Steve

AlfaJack
03-12-10, 19:35
Added

wrinx
03-12-10, 19:50
Done :)

wrinx

Q4-Dave
25-09-12, 05:58
This feature was interesting, though I feel a little bit lonely here in scandinavia (Sweden) =P

Had problem with adding my pin Steve, cannot open xml-file? was something with: 59,57 and 17,18 I think?

Steve Webb
25-09-12, 10:01
Hi David,

I'll take a look at whats going on, no one else has told me they are having problems.

Do you get an error message when you try to place the pin?

And what browser are you using?

Steve Webb
25-09-12, 10:22
Right it does look like there is a problem with the map. I will be taking a look into things.

Steve Webb
25-09-12, 10:58
Ok everyone, there was a small problem with the xml file permissions, probably caused when we moved hosting a while back. Its all fixed now so please go and check your marker is in the correct position.

If you haven't gone there yet, please do stop by the googlemapme page and stick a marker roughly where you are.

Q4-Dave
26-09-12, 06:08
Working great now..

Steve Webb
26-09-12, 09:50
Glad to hear it, remember people if you don't tell me something isn't working I can't fix it.