PDA

View Full Version : Google streetview

Steve Webb
03-12-10, 10:25
Driving along yesterday I noticed the car infront was driving quite slowly and was all over the road. Get a little closer and realise its a google Streetview car, google plastered all over the car and a strange contraption stuck on a pole on the roof.

Followed if for a short while before it turned off, so hopefully I'll be immortalised on google in the near future, and no i didn't make any rude hand gestures!!

Steve

WhizzMan
03-12-10, 10:30
I think I'll be visible on more than one location. I've encountered their vehicles multiple times the last year. My cars have been on google for years.

I actually filed a complaint on behalf of all the tenants of the site where I rent my workshop. They drove up a private road and took pictures there.

Steve Webb
03-12-10, 11:30
I actually filed a complaint on behalf of all the tenants of the site where I rent my workshop. They drove up a private road and took pictures there.

I'd just leave it as a complaint if I were you, this was in the papers recently Streetview Courtcase (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335116/Google-guilty-Street-View-trespass--home-owners-awarded-1.html) you might win, but it sure won't make you rich!!!