PDA

View Full Version : Website adverts

Steve Webb
28-11-10, 14:51
Hi everyone,
I have just reinstated the ad-server on the main site and forum.
If anyone would like to have a link or ad for their own site added to the list of banners that are displayed by the server, all you need to do is design a banner 468x60 pixels in size and send it through to me at steve@berlinasportivo.com along with the page you want it to link to.

If the link if for a personal website I will add it in for free. However if the link is for a commercial enterprise it will need a small contribution to the running fees of the website.

At the moment the ads are only displaying on the home page of the site, however I am working on adding them to more pages within the site.

Thanks

Steve

AlfaJack
28-11-10, 15:20
I will try and sort some new artwork out.

The forum seems a bit odd with the ads at the moment.

Steve Webb
28-11-10, 15:52
That was me messing about Jack, should look ok now.

AlfaJack
28-11-10, 19:01
Does look good. The 155.org ad I see now works well.

Steve Webb
28-11-10, 20:01
Just added a couple more adverts related to the site so should be a little less repetitive now.

If anyone wants an advert added, just give me a shout.

Steve

Q4Jan
02-12-10, 05:20
Will try something in 468x60.

If you than could add www.alfa155club.eu (http://www.alfa155club.eu) we would be very happy.

Jan.

Steve Webb
02-12-10, 08:53
Hi Jan, I've added that one now. Thanks.

Any others out there?

Steve

Q4Jan
02-12-10, 19:15
Thanks Steve!

Could you maybe also put us in this list?

http://www.berlinasportivo.com/linkman/links.php

Also on that page there is a link to the forum, but it goes to .ORG instead of the new .COM.

Steve Webb
03-12-10, 09:35
Thanks for pointing that out Jan, I've sorted out your link now, and fixed the broken link to the forum.

Steve

Steve Webb
25-05-12, 08:19
You may have noticed that there have been a few new adverts recently. If any of you want to have a site or shop advertised on the forum / website via the adserver then please drop me a line.
All you need to provide is a jpg file of the advert (468x60px or 190x260px) along with a link to where you want it to point to.

Once its added to the server it will be displayed on the forum/website in a random rotation.

Cheers.