PDA

View Full Version : Website revamp

Steve Webb
14-11-10, 15:24
Hi everyone, over the next couple of weeks I am going to be updating the website and forum, apologies for any problems which may arrise. One of the first things that is going to happen is that we are going to be going back to the Berlinasportivo.com domain name. This shouldn't cause any problems, but I just thought you all should be made aware.

Cheers guys

Steve

Steve Webb
21-11-10, 14:08
Hi again guys, now that the hosting/hacking seems to be undercontrol I'm going to be updating the content of the website, I will also be looking at sorting out the style of the website.
If any of you guys want to suggest changes to the site content or would like to offer assistance then please get in touch with me.

Cheers

Steve

Q4Jan
27-11-10, 18:12
Hello steve could you make the time longer before a request-time-out is used when submitting a message?
I had a problem with a mesage with some pics wich i had to do in 4 parts. As the forum thinks i am thinking to long.

Steve Webb
28-11-10, 11:36
Hi Jan, i think the timeout issue has come about since we got moved to a new server to sort out the hacking. It is something that has annoyed me as well so I'll get on and see what can be done to make it longer.

Thanks for the feedback

Steve