PDA

View Full Version : Zender front and rear spoilers

arjunior45
01-11-09, 09:46
I'm thinking to buy a pair of these old Zender front and rear spoiler.
How do they look to you? Comments?

Steve Webb
01-11-09, 11:49
The front I quite like, but the rear just looks to bulbous to me. Are you going for the side-skirts as well?

On that subject is it the 145 Coverleaf side skirts that fit directly on?

wrinx
01-11-09, 17:56
Yes, they drop straight on, I've been thinking about this mod for some time...you get the little green Cloverleafs too :cool:

As for the Zender kit, I keep changing my mind...sometimes it works and other times I think it's too smooth for the 155s sharp lines. But the decision is yours ;)

wrinx

duka
01-11-09, 18:59
I agree with Wrinx and i also think that Zender kit is too smooth for the 155s sharp lines!The decision is all yours of course...and it depends on how do you want your alfa to look like,not everyone has the same taste...

arjunior45
02-11-09, 08:40
I have already the 145 side skirts and they are almost 1 cm longer than the oem one but fit directly on.
I'll post a picture later, need to shoot a couple first.

I 'need' / want :
a} to convert more air in the middle sector of the front area of the car {and probably use the undertray too : http://forum.berlinasportivo.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1200&d=1257066142 } and I think this front Zender spoiler {of all the options, e.s. Silverstone type one} is the best to do this 'job'.
and
b} to keep open the modified inlet holes for the intercooler and the oil radiator too {see picture}. A GTA like front spoiler block most of these 'inlet' holes.

@ Steve Webb
what do you think for the same rear spoiler with the black strip in the central area?

P.S.
Yes my Q4 is still very dirty, but ...

arjunior45
02-11-09, 09:02
and a few more pictures :

peter holst
02-11-09, 10:50
I have got the zender one but where do I get the GTA one?

arjunior45
02-11-09, 13:56
I have got the zender one but where do I get the GTA one?

I really do not know where to find the 'GTA like' spoiler. www.fanat-x.hu have a presentation of a 155 with this 'GTA like' front spoiler at the following link http://www.fanat-x.hu/galeria/fanacars/lancialfaportfolio/default.htm
Unfortunately I never contact them as a 'GTA like' front spoiler is no longer an option for me!

Did you mount the Zender spoilers on your car? How do you 'feel' with them? Any pictures?

If you are going to sell the Zender one please let me know.

P.S.
This is the one from 'fanat-x'

arjunior45
03-11-09, 09:16
On that subject is it the 145 Coverleaf side skirts that fit directly on?

this is the 145 side skirts {not Coverleaf - but have the same fittings} on my car.

peter holst
03-11-09, 15:31
no it is not mounted on the car but I think it looks ok - a semi GTA, but I would like the other one.... you can have the Zender then

Brul(tm)
03-11-09, 17:46
And here mine with the 145 cloverleaf skirts :cool:
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n288/BrulTM/Rolkooi/IMG_3991.jpg

Greetings,
Marc

arjunior45
03-11-09, 18:15
Still I'm in love with your rims Mark, you know that don't you?