PDA

View Full Version : YouTube comments.

Steve Webb
17-10-09, 19:59
I get a few odd comments on some of my Youtube videos, usually from Italians, but the latest one takes the biscuit. I've tried to translate it with google but what I get back is this :

If Delta is the one with a saw

the original text is

Se quello con la Delta ? una sega

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what it actually means?

Cheers

wrinx
17-10-09, 21:11
Babel says: "If that one with the Delta is one it saws"

Doesn't really help... :roll:

Not got a clue...apart from something like "Delta's are sharp"!

wrinx

Steve Webb
17-10-09, 21:42
On an Alfa forum, there must be at least one person who can read Italian!!

wrinx
17-10-09, 22:14
Ah yes, forgot about that rule.

So now you just need the person to own up...

wrinx

Evodelta
18-10-09, 00:31
Spingy disco always makes me smile - Clutch!

Xti
18-10-09, 19:16
It is true that I have some pain in my hands when I try to speak italian but maybe I could manage a better translation by the context.

Yeah, I know I could try harder in English too...:rolleyes:

Steve, could you show us the entire text or it's about a video?

Steve Webb
18-10-09, 20:37
The comment was from this video on Youtube. I hadn't noticed but there is infact an awful lot of discussion in Italian

YouTube - Alfa 155 Q4 Vs Lancia Delta Integrale

There also seems to be alot of discussion about a Q4 being able to catch and pass a grale.

Xti
18-10-09, 23:53
Yeah...
At least at the final it's about a contradictory discussion between those guys.

Salvito82 says ("la delta abbia un valore superiore") = Delta has a superior value ...

EmYliano155 says
...("con la delta devo dare io 1000€ per farmela rottamare!!!)= With a Delta it's me I'd have to give 1000 EURO to have it quashed.
...("infatti ? ora, perch? gi? hanno rottamato tutte le delta e nn hanno nulla da fare...") = in fact they have had quashed all the Deltas and it's nothing to do about it...

Salvito82 says ("Infatti oggi la 155 ? ottima per rottamarla vale 1.000,00.") = In fact in these days the 155 is suited to be quashed for 1000 EURO...")

Morkario says as a response ...( "Se quello con la Delta ? una sega... ") = Yeah, If the Delta guy would be a saw himself /or a sawyer ?! (can't get the most accurate picture of what he has meant with that)

I'll read the whole thing when get some time and will get back I hope with some really more interesting remarks from there about 155 Q4 and Delta Integrale...

It was more the lack of discussion "content"/ the absence of real information that made this hard to understand...

Cheers.

Steve Webb
19-10-09, 08:08
Thanks for that, makes sense, sort of.

Evodelta
19-10-09, 11:36
I asked a good Italian friend of mine, I'll just post up exactly what he wrote:

Concerning the youtube comments I bet you didn't found it in the translator, i would translate it to: Driver is a jerk, sega means mainly masturbating but it's used in many ways in italy. :rolleyes:
The other comment says that he would even need to pay to bring the integrale to the junkyard as no one wants it.

So one up to the Q4 boys! :cry:

wrinx
19-10-09, 11:45
:lol:

wrinx

arjunior45
19-10-09, 12:58
I

Se quello con la Delta ? una sega

Cheers

what he is saying is that sega = masturbation {not in the joyful way}! Means something like rubbish

Steve Webb
19-10-09, 18:35
masturbation {not in the joyful way}!

That brings up so many wrong images in my head.

Xti
19-10-09, 18:57
It is always good to learn something new.

Evodelta, thanks to your Italian friend.

Cheers.

Brul(tm)
20-10-09, 07:00
That brings up so many wrong images in my head.

Some say that a dirty mind is a joy forever... :rolleyes:
For what it's worth ;)

Greetings,
Marc