PDA

View Full Version : Injection problem???

StalionPT
18-06-09, 09:57
hey guys. my q4 just got out of the repair shop, but it came with a "little" problem that neither me nor my father can understand. the thing is, when the car is rolling straight forward, everything is ok, when we try to make a right or left corner, we start to loose injection, the car starts to "hickup" (hope u guys understand what the "hickup" means) and the eventually turns off.. the injection pump has been removed and tested alone and it's fine, guess no problem there. what do u guys think it can be? wrong spark plugs? :confused: restricted injectors? :confused: im kinda confused, help would be apreciated.

Hugs

wrinx
18-06-09, 11:10
Have you checked if the fuel line or other cables is being trapped by the steering?

What was it in the repair shop for?

Is the car low of fuel or full?

wrinx

Juan AR155Q4
18-06-09, 12:45
Check the crankshaft sensor cable.

AlfaJack
18-06-09, 15:12
Check the crankshaft sensor cable.

Yes, it sounds like it is being pulled on by the steering.

StalionPT
18-06-09, 16:20
What was it in the repair shop for?

Is the car low of fuel or full?

The car was in the repair shop cuz it was stoped at the garage for about 5 years.. now that i'm a more experienced driver my father thinks i can drive it, so he send it for repairing. it was there for about a month and a half and when it came back, the problem apeared. as for the fuel, my father tested it and it and the problem is the same, full or low. we're gonna try and see if the problem is from the cranckshaft sensor, i will let u guys know as soon as possible. and thanks a lot, u've been a great help. ;)
hugs