PDA

View Full Version : Oil vapor hoses

ecl
04-06-09, 10:10
I have two hoses that just fell apart when i was down in the garage the other day.

So then i need some new ones.

1:

Oil vapor hose - from engine, just above the thermostat, and it goes over the what i think is called an oil seperator. It's an S shaped hose, approx 19 mm inside. It's the one marked on the drawing.

2:

looks pretty similar, also runs from the oil seperator (black round thing just behind the battery) and if i remember correctly it goes to the icv. At least it's the one going down on the drawing behind and under the battery.

Where do i get it?

Can i get some silicon hoses?

From the delta?

And last but not least, i know some of you guys are jedi's at eper. And my mechanic who could order original hoses if i can't find anything else, would really appreciate some parts numbers:)

I do not know my way around eper, so i'll just fuck it all up..

Appreciate all help you can give me, so maybe i'll get my car back on the road soon.. It's been out of business the last 6 months...:(

- Eivind

AlfaJack
04-06-09, 10:17
I just used a bit of straight hose and made it fit for the S shape one. I would recommend some silicon stuff though - a good car parts supplier should be able to help you with joins and pipes etc.

arjunior45
04-06-09, 11:00
sorry, can not find them in my parts cd right now.

Brul(tm)
04-06-09, 11:31
sorry, can not find them in my parts cd right now.

You don't have to look, they aren't available anymore :tapedshut:

Greetings,
Marc

ecl
04-06-09, 11:40
i looked and i found, at least now i have some numbers for my mechanic, there are ways to find out of production parts to...sometimes

Stuntz
04-06-09, 13:20
Especialy when you contact me :D right ECL ? :)

ecl
04-06-09, 18:56
Got that Klemen:D

so do you know of any hoses down in your region?

Eivind