PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear 14/12/2008

Steve Webb
14-12-08, 12:15
Looks like there will be a feature on touring cars this evening, so hopefully the 155 btcc\itc\dtm cars should make an appearance on the screen.

wrinx
14-12-08, 16:27
Yes, read that elsewhere....featuring Tarquini's infamous crash perhaps?

wrinx

AlfaJack
14-12-08, 18:22
Hopefully :)

wrinx
14-12-08, 21:05
....featuring Tarquini's infamous crash perhaps?

Yup... :eek::cry:

wrinx

Evodelta
14-12-08, 23:37
Well I finished up work early to get back and watch Topgear only to find it had been moved on an hour. :doh:

I did enjoy the Touring car feature though, and I bet I wasn't the only one to watch the report on the electric car whilst waiting for the BUT.... all the way through..... Still impressive though, it proves they are getting closer.

Steve Webb
15-12-08, 22:25
Blimey if you blinked you would have missed it! And the whole electric car thing goes to show that hydrogen cells are the way forward. Why carry all that electricity around with you when you can just make it on demand. Filling up is a little quicker as well.

wrinx
15-12-08, 23:43
Yeah, wasn't exactly overflowing with Alfas...showed every other make in the 1994/5 era more than a few times though!

Battery powered cars are a waste of time imho, I really struggle with the lack of joined up thinking...."yeah battery power is green and great, just plug in and away you go"!!! Now where do all those batteries come from, with their nasty metals; and where does all that power come from....?

Yes, Hydrogen fuel cells would seem to be a real alternative...you can even buy little kits on ebay :lol:

wrinx