PDA

View Full Version : Smilies

Steve Webb
28-03-08, 17:42
When I got the forum up and running I only added the few smilies that I had to hand. If anyone wants anymore added, point it out, link or otherwise, and I'll get them added in.

Cheers

Evodelta
28-03-08, 17:51
I would like to know how to put them in my post in the first place!

I've gone 'advanced reply' and can see them, but when you click on them like other forums they don't appear on my post, but outside of it.
But then I am a complete muppet when it comes to computer things....

P.S. I have a picture here of someone rogering a Range Rover from behind, shall I post it up? That should give you some smilies..... ;-)

Xti
29-03-08, 07:45
I would like to know how to put them in my post in the first place!

I've gone 'advanced reply' and can see them, but when you click on them like other forums they don't appear on my post, but outside of it.
But then I am a complete muppet when it comes to computer things....

The same is happening to me, word by word. LOL

Cheers,
Chris.

wrinx
29-03-08, 10:18
Working fine for me :?

wrinx

Xti
29-03-08, 16:58
It seems I haven't searched enough. I must try harder.

Cheers,
Chris.

Steve Webb
11-04-08, 08:49
All right you lot, time to get to the bottom of these smilies.

For the people who can't add them to their posts, do you see the box on the right of the "reply to thread box" that contains a sample of the smilies?

Steve

Xti
11-04-08, 11:09
:smoke:
Many thanks, Steve.:bowdown:

Evodelta
11-04-08, 13:08
Ah now I can see them, there's also a load of other stuff turned up too. :tongue2:
Ta.

mindus
11-04-08, 17:05
Don't see such a box :(

Xti
11-04-08, 19:17
After you press the "Ouick reply" button (for example) you should have bellow that box two options: "Post Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced". The last one you have to press to see where the smilies appears so you can chose them. Hope my explanation is good and helpful.

Cheers,
Chris.

Steve Webb
11-04-08, 22:40
I'm working my way through the users to make sure you can all see the smilies.